Belmore Engineering has the largest steel fabrication workshop in the Northwest region. Specialising in structural steel, the company has over 45 employees with a large 4,000 square metre workshop on a 1.5 hectare site. Belmore Engineering has been operating in the current premises for over ten years.
Belmore Engineering now focuses its energies on completing structural steel and metalwork projects for much larger developments such as retail centres, hospitals and mining sites nationwide.
Belmore Engineering has a sister company, Northwest Cranes, which has been in operation since 2005. A cranes business added even more value to existing clients and provided new business opportunities for the company.
One crucial element to the evolution of Belmore Engineering has been the investment in technology. Belmore Engineering remains up to date with the latest technology and developments within our own industry as well as our clients' industries. One of our largest and most efficient investments to date has been our CNC Beamline Cutter. To find out more about our CNC Beamline Cutter click here.
• We aim to be the preferred supplier of structural steel fabrication for the construction industry
• We aim to be the preferred employer for the structural steel fabrication industry in the region
• We will be innovative and professional in delivering quality outcomes in a timely manner by implementing the latest technology
• We will treat our customers and colleagues with respect and integrity
• We will anticipate and be proactive to our customers needs
• We will maintain the highest safety standards by implementing the latest WH&S policies
We are dedicated to delivering quality outcomes to our customers, and within the organisation
We treat everyone with respect to nurture healthy relationships. This includes our customers, suppliers and fellow colleagues
We are responsive to our customers needs, whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and quality